GEOTECHNICAL SERVICES OFFERED
About Canada Engineering Services
Canada Engineering Services Inc., offers professional consultations in many areas of geotechnical engineering covering a wide spectrum of problems that is usually encountered in normal soil engineering practice.
An outline of the major areas of expertise the company has to offer is as follows:
- Geotechnical investigations and assessments for earthworks associated with subdivisions, roads and highways, bridge and culvert approach fills and foundations,and earth retaining structures.
- Foundation design and inspection for shallow as well, as deep foundation systems.
- Pavement and geometric designs, pavement condition surveys, pavement structural evaluations and pavement failure investigations.
- Slope stability and instability investigations and evaluations.
- Design and construction of slide remediation.
- Design of earth retaining and support systems utilizing geosynthetics, metal reinforcement and innovative techniques and materials.
- Installation and monitoring of simple and complex instrumentations for short and long term performance of ground and supporting structures.
- Complete geotechnical investigations and assessments for industrial, commercial, and residential building foundations.
- Quality control inspection and testing services for earthworks, pavement systems,concrete and building construction.