PROUDLY CELEBRATING OUR 33 YEARS IN BUSINESS
Our vision is to provide high quality, reliable and cost-effective engineering services, including innovative designs and solutions to our private and public sector clients. Our team works in consultation with our clients to provide unique and creative solutions to a wide range of engineering challenges.
Our mission is to provide clients with a full range of high quality consulting engineering services to assist them in completing their projects in a timely, cost effective and efficient manner. All our projects are carried out with honesty and sincerity.
Canada Engineering Services Inc.,(CESI) wasfirst established inToronto, in1988, as a geotechnical engineeringcompanyto provide land developers, propertymanagers, owners, architects, and builders with all requisite engineering services. Shortly thereafter it expanded into the fields of environmental, hydrogeological and structural engineering, building sciences, and construction materials inspection and testing services. The expansion of our company, in response to the needs of our clients, has enabled us to offer a combination of various engineering services.
CESI provides analyses and designs in various engineering disciplines. These include engineering
services for the design and construction of
- Soil and rock Investigations for all types of buildings including bridges, dams, roads and
- Inspection and testing of constructionmaterials, including rehabilitation of failing structures;
- The design and construction of residential, industrial, commercial and institutional buildings;
- Building sciences, including design evaluation, rehabilitation and inspection and testing;
- Basement underpinnings and all types of modifications for all types of buildings;
- Hydrogeological assessments for all types of sites, including contaminated sites;
- Environmental site assessments and site remediations for all types of sites;
- Design of shoring for all types of structures including earth structures;
- Slope stability evaluations, slope remediations and erosion control;
- Deep foundation evaluation, design and rehabilitation.